Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Nexveg™ patties
- 4 slider buns, cut in half
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce, of your choosing
- 5 oz. coleslaw mix, shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll each patty into a ball, place on prepared baking sheet, and lightly press down to form a round patty.
- With a pastry brush, brush the top of each patty with BBQ sauce. Place in oven and bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip over each patty. Brush the other side with sauce and bake for an additional 6 minutes.
- While patties are baking, prepare the avocado coleslaw.
- Add everything but the coleslaw mix to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce into a bowl and fold in coleslaw mix until coated.
- Add cooked patties to buns and top with coleslaw.
Log in to leave a comment!