Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- NexVeg patties
- 8 oz. firm tofu , drained and pressed
- 2 bagels , sliced in half
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. salt
- In a non stick pan, cook Nexveg™ patties over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until brown. Flip patties and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- While patties are cooking, place drained tofu on a plate and crumble with a fork.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add tofu. Cook for 5 minutes until tofu begins to slightly brown.
- On top of the tofu sprinkle in nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Stir tofu until all spices are blended in. Remove from heat.
- Add avocado to a small bowl; smash with a fork until creamy.
- Toast both bagels until brown; add half of the smashed avocado to the bottom of each bagel.
- Top with half of the tofu scramble, smoky southwest patty, and bagel top.
Log in to leave a comment!