Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 Nexveg™ patties
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed into ½ in. cubes
- 1 tbsp. Taco seasoning
- ½ cup salsa
- 10 - 6 in. corn tortillas
- Spray oil
Avocado Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- 1 large avocado, halved and pit removed
- ½ cup non-dairy plain yogurt
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add sweet potatoes and lightly spray with oil.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning and toss potatoes until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes on lined baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes are baking, Heat a frying pan over medium heat, cook patties for 3-4 minutes. Break / chop patties into a crumble and cook until browned. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, Nexveg crumble, salsa, and cheese.
- Heat tortillas according to the package. Spoon 2 tbsp. of the filling into the center of each tortilla. Roll tightly and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Lightly spray taquitos with oil and bake for 15 minutes until crispy.
- For the sauce, add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Log in to leave a comment!