Have you tried eating plant-based or vegan and failed to make the change?
Was it price, taste, convenience and/or quality that made it so challenging?
Our problem with plant-based foods today
Most plant-based products at your grocery are:
- Mass produced from heavily processed ingredients, to market a nutrition label
- Faking the flavors and textures of animal products, disregarding quality
- Not supporting local farms and real food access
Are these the values you were after in eating more plant-based?
Our solution is whole food
At NexVeg, we promise to :
- Handcraft whole-food ingredients and proudly disclose all of them
- Make healthy plant-based cooking easy, accessible and delicious
- Source, produce and distribute your food sustainably
Are these closer to the values you’re pursuing on your plant-based journey?